• For the safety of themselves and others, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied at all
times by a responsible adult.
• Personal belongings are left at the owner’s risk.
• Please respect Liberty Swim School, its members and the school rules at all times and leave the
pool as you find it. Any problems can be reported to the Swimming School staff.
• Shoes must be removed or covered before going onto the poolside.
• Remember, children are involved in this sport for their enjoyment and achievement not yours.
• Be realistic about your child's abilities and do not over-expect. Much harm can be done when
children consistently fall short of their parent's expectations.
• Be helpful to your child but do not coach him/her. A little knowledge can be dangerous. The
Instructors are there to do the coaching and have been doing so for many years.
• If you think there is a problem or an issue with the school, please do Not interrupt the Teacher,
speak to the Swim School Manager (Gloria).
Liberty Swim School